Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sinking Yet Saved

Psalm 31
7 I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul… 9 Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am in distress. Tears blur my eyes. My body and soul are withering away. 10 I am dying from grief; my years are shortened by sadness… 14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God." 15 My times are in your hands; deliver me… 16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love. 17 Let me not be put to shame, O LORD, for I have cried out to you… 19 How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you. 20 In the shelter of your presence you hide them… 22 …you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help. 23 Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full.
24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW ANDY..

I THINK THIS PSALM WAS MEANT FOR YOU....MAY I BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SUGGEST U READ IT DAILY...HOW TRUE HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!

YOUR DEDICATED PARISHINER