Monday, February 28, 2011

The Lord of Loss

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things… 9 Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker…

Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no-one can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:11 Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

Acts 17:26 …he determined the times set for them…
James 4:15 …If it is the Lord’s will, we will live…
Hebrews 9:27 …man is destined to die…
Job 1:21 …the LORD has taken away…

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 16:20 …those who trust the LORD will be joyful.

No comments: